If you are ruining a blog then you know that Active Commentators are the biggest assets of your blog and there are every chance that they will come back to your blog again. The number of the Loyal Commentators shows the importance and quality of your blog and will help drive even more people to your blog.
Why You Should Redirect WordPress Blog Comments To A Thank You Page??
1. Show Your Gratitude To First Time Commentators
2. It Will help you in building Loyal relationship
3. Readers Can Even Sign Your NewsLetters
4. People will know more about You And Your Blog
5. Social Media Promotion
6. Increase Traffic And Decrease Bounce Rate
So Today Through this article I am going to tell you How You can develop Loyal Readership with first-time visitor and make them a loyal reader of your blog.
- For this to happen You need to show your gratitude to first time commentators by creating a Thank You Page on you website . Make sure to add a decent welcome message to give your reader a clear idea about your blog.
- Now you need to install Redirection Plugin on your blog and I would Recommended you to install Comment Redirect Plugin By Yoast on your Blog. After installing activate it and go to settings and select “Thank You Page” which you have just created.
- So from now whenever first time visitor leave a comment on your blog they will be redirected to a “Thank You For Commenting Page”. That’s it!
Also Check: Tips For Becoming Successful In Blogging Niche
If you want to Test My Thank You Page then Please comment below and you’ll be redirected to my Thank You Page. If you have any suggestion do drop comment below i will get back to you.